Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Your Life

Your Life

What is Life?
  • Some random entity that doesn't really last that long?
  • To prove that something has existence?
  • To show that things are living?
  • The fire that is inside you that keeps you going?
  • Being alive?
Who are major influences in your life?
  • Parents?
  • Friends?
  • Family?
Where is your life going?
  • For the horrible American dream?
  • For a ride that you don't even know when you can get off?
  • A well planned and thought out time line?

What are you doing with your life?
  • Ruining it with Drugs?
  • Drinking until you die?
  • Running from your problems?
  • Hiding in others shadows?
  • Trying to make a difference?
  • Doing something that will make a difference?

Are you doing anything good with it?
  • Yes?
  • No?
  • Maybe?

Are you facing the world head on with the life that you are living in now?
  • No, I just living?
  • No, I don;t really care about my life?
  • No, I just want everything to stop happening?
  • Yes, I am trying to fix things/
  • Yes, I am facing what life has in store so I can help those in need?

Are you living in a cloud that seems never ending?
  • Yes, because I am afraid what outside the cloud?
  • Yes, because I like it here?
  • Yes, because everyone else is?
  • Yes, because its nice in here?
  • Yes, because I know my life won't go anywhere?
  • Maybe, I get out but get pulled back in?
  • No, I won't let my life be clouded by what the world is trying to do to poison my mind/life?

Are you just done with your life and want everything to be over?
  • Yes?
  • No?
  • Maybe?
  • Its OK?
  • My life Sucks?
  • I want to die now?

Is this what you thought your life was going to be?
  • Yes, I knew every stupid thing I was going to do?
  • No, I didn't think that my life would end up like this?
  • No, but I didn't do anything to take me out of the situation that I'm in?

Why do you keep on living in a lie?
  • Because it makes everything OK?
  • Because that all I know how to do?
  • Because my life is a lie?
  • I don't have any other way to live?
  • Because I can't live my life for myself, so I have to live in others shadows?

Are you afraid of what is going to happen?
  • Yes?
  • No?
  • Maybe?

Are you actually afraid to see whats on the other side of the cloud?
  • Yes, because I never been there?
  • Yes, ...
  • No, because I'm not going to the other side?
  • No, because I've never been in the cloud?
  • Kinda, I've been on both sides?

Do you really not want to see the world for what is actually is?
  • Yes?
  • No?

Do you want everything to stay the same?
  • Yes?
  • No?
Hoping that nothing will change for the better?
  • Yes?
  • No?
Just having a thought that right now everything is good in life and its not going to get better?
  • Yes?
  • No?

If that's you then you need someone to walk up to you and hit on the head.

Answers to your problem:

Whats wrong with living a good life?
  • There is nothing wrong. You are just to stuck on what crap you are in to care to change your life for the better.

Whats wrong with change?
  • There isn't anything wrong with change. The people that have a problem with change are too afraid to see what the change will bring. Be afraid is what lead you to living the crap life you are in at the moment.

Whats wrong with getting out of the cloud?
  • As I said before about your life, there is nothing wrong. And same as change people are to scared to do anything to get out of the cloud. They don't want to see the world for what it actually is.

The only thing wrong is yourself.

Yes the road might be hard. But when you get to the other side you will see how great life and change can really be.

So, what are you doing still looking around the situation?
  • Trying to find the easy road? (Well, there isn't one. No madder what you do there will be hardship)
No madder what, no madder what the world will show itself to you.
  • It would be better if you were ready instead of it coming out of the blue.

Also, We need to think of life in the now!!

Because if you live your life in the past you will always be a step behind everyone else who are living in the now.


So, Go do it.

Its your life... Are you who you want to be?

-KeymasterPL

No comments: